Complaint Review: AARON S RENTALS

• Submitted: Wed, September 10, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 28, 2008

• Reported By:GUYTON Georgia
AARON S RENTALS
HWY 80 POOLER, Georgia U.S.A.

AARON S RENTALS COMPUTER RIP OFF S POOLER Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Company Response

I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER OF ARRAN,S RENTAL EVERY SINSE THEY OPENED THE POOLER STORE, THERE EMPLOYEES NAMLEY JASON HAS ALL WAYS TREATED ME NICE AND BEEN RESPECTFULL. EVENNOW WHEN I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEM OVER A SONY LAP TOP THAT I ONLY HAD A WEEK, AND IT TORE UP, THE SCREEN , I DONY KNOW WHY, BUT NOW THE COMPANY WHO WAS GOINGTO FIX IT, OR REPLACE IT , BUT NOW THAT I HAVE IT ALL MOST PAID OFF ,I WAS PAYING ON IT WHILE THEY WAS SUSTPOST TO BE TRYING TO FIX IT, THE SONY WAS OVER 1,500 , CLOSE TO 1,800 WITH THERE TAXES, AND INTEREST , I WAS DOING THE 90 DAY PLAN, AS I ALL READY BOUGHT 2 OTHER COMPUTERS FROM THEM, THEY EARNED MY TRUST, NOT NOW I WOULDNT, RECOMMEND THEM TO ANY ONE, I AM OUT OF MY LAPYOP ALSO ALL MY MONEY I PAID THEM ,AND I STILL HAVE TO PAY OFF THE BALANCE ALL MOST 500.00 , I UNDERSTAND ABOUT FAIRNESS AS I OWN A COMPANY MY SELF AND AFTER 35 YEARS IN BUSINESS I HAVE LEARNED THE MOST INPORTANT RULE THE CUSTOMER IS ALL WAYS RIGHT, AND YOU GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO MAKE YOUR CUSTOMER HAPPYAND HAVE THEY DONE THAT WITH ME, I WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN A GOLD STAR CUSTOMER, ONE WHO WOULD RECOMEND THEM TO ANY ONE FAMILY OR FRIENDS, I AM HURT AND UPSET AS THEY WRONT EVEN TRY TO WORK WITH ME , SINSE I ONLY HAD THE COMPUTER A WEEK, THEY COULD HAVE JUST GAVE ME ANOTHER NEW COMPUTER, AND TOOK A LOST OR HAD MINE FIXED , NOW I HAVE A BROKE COMPUTER , OUT OF ALL MY MONEY, JUST DOSENT SEEM FAIR,, WHAT MAKES IT SO BAD IS, I AM BEING CALLED A LIAR ,AND TREATED LIKE I DONE SOME THING WRONG, ALL I HAVE IS THERE WORD THAT THE COMPUTER WAS BROKE BY ME AND I KNOW I DIDNT DO IT, SEEMS LIKE A TRUST GIVEN , ISNT WORTH TO MUCH TO A COMPANY LIKE ARRANS, AND I WOULD EVEN TAKE A LIE DETECTORS TEST TO PROVE I DIDNT DO IT, BUT ARE THEY WILLING TO PROVE THERE SELF TO ME,,,, NOPE, ALL THEY CAN SAY IS SORRY MISS C CANT HELP YOU,,

Becky carter
GUYTON, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2008 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AARON-S-RENTALS/POOLER-Georgia/AARON-S-RENTALS-COMPUTER-RIP-OFF-S-POOLER-Georgia-371699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AARON S RENTALS

Company Response

AUTHOR: Kzaccardivpasst - (U.S.A.)

In the legally binding agreement this customer signed it clearly states Aaron's does not cover neglect or customer abuse of the merchandise. The customer is responsible for the damages done to the merchandise if this is the case. We had experts look at the merchandise to determine the cause of the damage and they have concluded it is due to customer abuse. We will not pay for the merchandise to be fixed it is the customer's responsibility. If there are any other questions in reference to this matter they may be directed to our Divisional Office at 704-845-5064.
Kay Zaccardi