Complaint Review: AARONS RENTALS

• Submitted: Sat, June 08, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2007

• Reported By:DELTONA fl
AARONS RENTALS
1425 S. WOODLAND AVE. DELAND, Florida U.S.A.

AARONS RENTALS ripoff false promises Deland Florida

*UPDATE Employee: hmmmm

Right before Christmas I went to Aaron's and rented a sectional sofa. It was a new one but after we received it we discovered it had a rip on the arm. I told them about it each time I went up to make my payment on it and I would ask when is my sofa getting fixed. Mark, the manager would tell me, "We're working on it". By the middle of May I got disgusted and told them I wanted a different sofa since they hadn't fixed the one I had. So after speaking with the area manager about the situation I went to the store to pick out another set since he agreed to put all the money I put into the sectional on another set.

But when I got the other one home, it was too big for my living room and also determined that it was not a new one (it had on rip underneath and was dirty). I told Mark about this and he said he would take care of me so I trusted him that he would put the money I have already spent on another new sofa the way Curt did.

Instead, he just wrote out a new agreement, so the $600.00 that I spent on the sectional I just lost from no fault of mine. The worst thing about this is I have been a customer of Aaron's for a long time. It seems to me they would want to take care of their customers. Word of mouth can cause a lot of damage to a business. So now I still need a sofa and am out $600.00

Becky
Deltona, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2002 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AARONS-RENTALS/DELAND-Florida-32720/AARONS-RENTALS-ripoff-false-promises-Deland-Florida-22355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AARONS RENTALS

hmmmm

AUTHOR: Be Nice - (U.S.A.)

I would have gone to the Orange city location.....that Mark has been fired for stealing over a yr ago anyway.....have a good day

readily