Complaint Review: AARONS SALES #458

• Submitted: Wed, May 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 08, 2009

• Reported By:russellville Arkansas
AARONS SALES #458
1005 E MAIN ST Russellville, Arkansas U.S.A.

AARONSSALES, AARONS SALES #458 yard in the rough stage Russellville Arkansas

*General Comment: arron's

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Here's the number

rented to own used riding lawn mower on 4-3-2009. when we received it the tire on the front was flat and a nail in one of the rear tires. We received the lawn mower on 4-6-2009. We moved our lawn once and the pulley on the deck went out. We called them and they proceeded to pick up the lawn mower on 4_11-09. we still haven't heard anything since. I called seveal times and was told it was taken to repair shop. On last call I was told they didn't have it as long as I said and that it was just taken to shop on 5-19-09.

Basically they called me a liar and that they would not look up the records that they had. I would like main office 800 number if i could find one.

Upset in arkansas
russellville, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AARONS-SALES-458/Russellville-Arkansas-72802/AARONSSALES-AARONS-SALES-458-yard-in-the-rough-stage-Russellville-Arkansas-455828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AARONS SALES #458

#1 General Comment

arron's

AUTHOR: Marie - ()

corporate office is 404-231-0011, customer service office 800-950-7368 after the operator says something about canada push 0 and it will give the choice to talk to someone in customer service. i have talked to them and they are trying to help me with a issue that the store is unwilling to help with.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Here's the number

AUTHOR: Jeremy - (U.S.A.)

The toll-free number for complaints is 1-800-950-7368. It took me quite a while to find this for myself to make a complaint. They don't want customers to have the number to make complaints. Even when they give the number, they give the non toll-free number, meaning you end up paying long distance, unless you have a good phone plan. Good luck.