Complaint Review: AARON'S SALES AND LEASE OWNERSHIP WRTO, LLC

• Submitted: Wed, May 26, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 16, 2004

• Reported By:folcroft Pennsylvania
AARON'S SALES AND LEASE OWNERSHIP WRTO, LLC
1023 Chester Pike Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

AARONS FURNITURE RENTALS - AARON'S SALES AND LEASE OWNERSHIP WRTO, LLC ripoff, furniture is paid infull manager removed my name as primary and added my husbands without my knowledge Sharon Hill Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: go after the people who sell there furniture for drugs or to leave to mexico.

Leased,a $2,538.36,bedroom suite from WRTO, LLC, d/b/a Arron's sales and lease rental store which I might add is paid in full me being the primary name and no seond name added I leased this furniture.

My husband removed this bedroom suite stored it in another location, Arron's refused to give me any address so I could retrive it. plus, yesterday, a sales clerk informed me that my name was removed and replaced with my husbands. but that a woman came in yelling that she was infact me and take my name off of the contact wasn't me, I should bring in my org. which I did and the manager indeed let me know the name changed happen.

so I infomed him of the judgment entered against my soon to be ex. for the amount of the furniture and the store should be prepared for a lawsuit.

Margaret
folcroft, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2004 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AARONS-SALES-AND-LEASE-OWNERSHIP-WRTO-LLC/Sharon-Hill-Pennsylvania-19032/AARONS-FURNITURE-RENTALS-AARONS-SALES-AND-LEASE-OWNERSHIP-WRTO-LLC-ripoff-furniture-i-93017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AARON'S SALES AND LEASE OWNERSHIP WRTO, LLC

go after the people who sell there furniture for drugs or to leave to mexico.

AUTHOR: Debhora - (U.S.A.)

I came to aarons because i love your furniture, but the people there are something else i have paid my payments my payments were monthly, when i started working, I begain to pay every two weeks thats when the problems begain.

I am getting calls that i come in and make a payment or we will be by to pick up the furniture,and i get these calls like two days befor paydays or notices at the door. Now at the time that i begain to pay every tow weeks the sign said you pick your payment days. well my cheeck fell on every two weeks, dose not hit on the 1 st & 15 th so i was paying late fees when i shouldn't have and some how my balance just don't seem to drop, also i went to aarons and told Ottie that i could not pay any more to come and pick up the furniture well he him self said you have paid to much money into the furniture lets see what we can do.

we did,infact three items were paid off i have also said that i will not deal with any one but ottie, because i set times and dates and its on the computer and other people there are calling me making me mad.