Complaint Review: AARONS SALES AND LEASE

• Submitted: Tue, July 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 11, 2008

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
AARONS SALES AND LEASE
3027 S Icero Ave.Cicero ILL60604 CHICAGO, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 708-2221111
  • Web:
  • Category: Employees

AARONS SALES AND LEASE AARONS UNPROFESSTIONAL SALES MANAGERS AND RACIST ATTITUDE AT STORE# 3027 S Cicero AVE. CHICAGO Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Don't feel special, they do that to everyone.

The 1st week of July I And my son went to AARONS (3027 S Cicero Ave.) ware I already have an account, We went to purchase a TV, After waiting for them to open at 10am, we talk to a very nice sales person who tried to help my son for the second time find the TV he was interrested in. This was a 2nd visit to this store, we didnt find the TV at this store where I have account, but at another ARRONS, The TV would then be transferred to this store where I have the account.AFter all the paper work was done, The time I and my son put in going from one store to the next, The Sales Manager SARA, decided I had a past due balance fron another store a couple of years ago, I have gotten a lilving rooms furniture, bedroom furniture, sterios, 3 TVS and many friends and relatives who purchased merchandised from AARONS.This young lady TWICE has done this wasted our time, Ater dealing with her, I just want to pay off my bill and never here the name AArons again. I just learned from my son that the same store manager, did this to him when he tried to open up an account their, Leaving me to beleive we were simply the wrong color at the wrong store, My friends and relatives will nolonger get anything from aarons again, And my next step will be the MIDIA, I And my son is in the medical field, when we take care of our patients we see no color it should be like this when you are working with the public....

Shellise
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2008 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AARONS-SALES-AND-LEASE/CHICAGO-Illinois-60804/AARONS-SALES-AND-LEASE-AARONS-UNPROFESSTIONAL-SALES-MANAGERS-AND-RACIST-ATTITUDE-AT-STORE-348782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AARONS SALES AND LEASE

Don't feel special, they do that to everyone.

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

My brother-in-law leased a computer from Aarons and he is in the military. We get calls starting on the first of every month telling us that they will press charges if he doesn't make a payment. He has never been late, he gets his payment in by the 3rd of every month. I just can't believe that they are still in business, maybe they take for granted that if it wasn't for these customers, they would not be in business.