Chin

Complaint Review: AARONS SALES AND LEASE

• Submitted: Tue, January 03, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 03, 2012

• Reported By: RippedOff2long — fayetteville North Carolina United States of America
AARONS SALES AND LEASE
1027 PAMALEE DR. FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina United States of America

AARONS SALES AND LEASE STORE MANAGER I was promised I wouldnt have a late fee added to my account because the store was closed for the holiday, Well I was harrassed all day about the payment, then they charged me a late fee. FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Just curious....

Harassed by Aarons for a payment that wasnt late, because of the holiday. They called me 3 times in one day.  Every time I spoke with a different sales person.  I told them I would be in when I got off work.

Did not honor what was told to me by store manager. He refused to tell me when he would be in the store so I speak with him again.

Made me pay a late fee when I was told I wouldnt have one.  Many other customers have told me Aarons was bad business, I wish I listened.  Now I am stuck with items I love but would return them just because of the people running the company.  Store manager very disrespectful, they need training on how to talk to customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2012 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AARONS-SALES-AND-LEASE/FAYETTEVILLE-North-Carolina-28311/AARONS-SALES-AND-LEASE-STORE-MANAGER-I-was-promised-I-wouldnt-have-a-late-fee-added-to-my-817521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AARONS SALES AND LEASE

Just curious....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

How many times HAVE you been "just a little late?"