Complaint Review: AAWN

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: REESIE — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
AAWN
13000 S Tryon St, Ste F-342 CHARLOTTE, North Carolina United States of America

AAWN DEISHA SMITH $390.00 DOLLARS THAT I DIDN'T GET ~ SAID SHE WAS A CHRISTIAN ~ RIPPED ME OFF CHARLOTTE, North Carolina

*Author of original report: PAID IN FULL!!!

*Author of original report: REPORTED HER TO NC DEPT OF LABOUR~STILL NO MONEY YET !

*Author of original report: YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM GOD! DEISHA SMITH YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW. NOTHING IN LIFE WILL WORK OUT FOR YOU UNTIL YOU PAY ME.

*Author of original report: DEISHA SMITH ~ STILL OWES ME $390.00 PLUS ~ SAID SHE IS A CHRISTIAN ~ TRIED TO WORK WITH HER, NO RESPONSE!

Deisha Smith called me on 2/28/2011 regarding an ad i had replyed to from craigs list. The ad was regarding an Appointment Setter/Assistant (Charlotte, NC) position. After only talking for less than a couple of hours she hired me. She sent me all the paperwork including agreement,direct deposite and another form. I filled in all forms and emailed back to her. She had sent me an email stating payday, my wage/bonuses and how often i would be paid. My first start date was 3/3/2011, a thursday. My first pay was to be thru direct deposite on march 14, 2011. Well march 14 came and went with no deposite at all. I proceeded to send emails and text messages asking why i didn't get paid when i was suppose to. She kept saying no worries thru text i will get my pay is what i thought she was saying. on tuesday the 15th of march i sent her a rather lengthy letter expressing my disappointment over the situation at hand and asked are you going to pay me. [continued below]....
..... At that point i never received another response back from her. I have sent numerous emails,text and still no response as of march 17, 2011. She currently owes me $390.00 for 7 days of work. She has several businesses that she does, but i'm convinced she is going back and forth between atlanta and charlotte scamming people into working for her and then not paying them. It took her about 10 days from the the time i sent my resume before getting back to me. She probably only called me because she had just recently took food out of someones mouth. She needs to be stopped now, and i'am willing to bet this is her MO for how she does business. I can only imagine how many work from home workers she has taken advantage of other than me. She must be STOPPED asap! If anyone has heard of this person or her company please help me to STOP her NOW!!!!!!!! Her ad is still on craigs list the last time i checked today in charlotte,nc under > Appointment Setter/Assistant (Charlotte, NC). PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2011 12:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAWN/CHARLOTTE-North-Carolina-28278/AAWN-DEISHA-SMITH-39000-DOLLARS-THAT-I-DIDNT-GET-SAID-SHE-WAS-A-CHRISTIAN-RIPPED-ME-707070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAWN

PAID IN FULL!!!

AUTHOR: ROSIE - (USA)

MS SMITH FINALLY DID PAY ME 3 MONTHS LATER...

GASTONIA...

REPORTED HER TO NC DEPT OF LABOUR~STILL NO MONEY YET !

AUTHOR: ROSIE - (USA)

IS THERE ANY JUSTICE? EVEN AFTER NC DEPT OF LABOUR CONTACTED MS SMITH AND CONFRONTED HER ABOUT THE MONEY SHE OWES ME, AND AFTER MS SMITH WILLINGLY ADMITTING THAT SHE DOES OWE ME $390.00, AND THAT SHE WOULD BE SENDING ME A CHECK THRU CERTIFIED MAIL ON OR BY 4/22, NOTHING! THIS HAS TO BE A PERSON WITH NO MORALS OR CONVICTIONS. SHE HAS CLEARLY ADMITTED TO BEING A THEIF. WARNING TO ALL, DO NOT WORK OR DO BUSINESS WITH THIS WOMAN. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS,COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS FOR ME PLEASE EMAIL ME AT (((ROR REDACTED))) . I PRAY THAT HER SO CALLED CHRISTIANITY WILL SOON KICK IN. WHAT SHE HAS DONE TO ME JESUS WOULD NOT HAVE DONE! WHOM IS SHE REALLY SERVING??????? NEXT ON MY LIST TO CALL IF DEPT OF LABOUR CAN'T GET MY MONEY, MY  LOCAL LEGAL AID SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!
____________________________________________________________

Deisha Smith called me on 2/28/2011 regarding an ad i had replyed to from craigs list. The ad was regarding an Appointment Setter/Assistant (Charlotte, NC) position. After only talking for less than a couple of hours she hired me. She sent me all the paperwork including agreement,direct deposite and another form. I filled in all forms and emailed back to her. She had sent me an email stating payday, my wage/bonuses and how often i would be paid. My first start date was 3/3/2011, a thursday. My first pay was to be thru direct deposite on march 14, 2011. Well march 14 came and went with no deposite at all. I proceeded to send emails and text messages asking why i didn't get paid when i was suppose to. She kept saying no worries thru text i will get my pay is what i thought she was saying. on tuesday the 15th of march i sent her a rather lengthy letter expressing my disappointment over the situation at hand and asked are you going to pay me. At that point i never received another response back from her. I have sent numerous emails,text and still no response as of march 17, 2011. She currently owes me $390.00 for 7 days of work. She has several businesses that she does, but i'm convinced she is going back and forth between atlanta and charlotte scamming people into working for her and then not paying them. It took her about 10 days from the the time i sent my resume before getting back to me. She probably only called me because she had just recently took food out of someones mouth. She needs to be stopped now, and i'am willing to bet this is her MO for how she does business. I can only imagine how many work from home workers she has taken advantage of other than me. She must be STOPPED asap! If anyone has heard of this person or her company please help me to STOP her NOW!!!!!!!! Her ad is still on craigs list the last time i checked today in charlotte,nc under > Appointment Setter/Assistant (Charlotte, NC). PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: ROSIE - (USA)

NEW WEBSITE & STILL HASN'T PAID ME MY MONEY AS OF 4/4/2011. http://websites.integrativenutrition.com/dsmith3/Home/Index.aspx

AUTHOR: REESIE - (United States of America)

LOCAL NUMBER:704-890-7555. As of 3/18/2011 i was even going to work with her and asked her to send me $50.00 today & the balance by 3/25/2011 thru western union & she wouldn't even do that, what does that say about DEISHA SMITH as a person, much less a business person?????