• Report: #207953

• Submitted: Fri, August 25, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, August 25, 2006

• Reported By:phx Arizona
AAmes Home Loans
1201 S. Alma School #2800 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

AAmes Home Loans, also is located in Arizona and s.California, What a Scam they can run , zoltan vince and jeff kelly who took my home and it all leads to fairbanks..phoenix,arizona

I have delt with Aames Home Loan and Fairbanks. in 2000 i delt with Aames home loan and they told me that i would continue to have a FHA loan with taxes still with my loan, well to my surprize, i had a conventional loan and i couldnt get ahold of anyone to work with me.

as the year went by , i put the home up for sale and two men name Zoltan vince and Jeff Kelly, said they would have the home sold in 30 days. well being a single mother i signed the papers and the managed to quick deed the home to DGE Properties LLC, thier company, i called fairbanks but would not deal with me, i still had to pay the loan off without the home, so much had happened between this until it was sold off, to who? i am still searching,

i wrote: State Of New York Banking Department, United States Senate" John MaCain" State Of New York Office Of The Attorney General, State Banking Department Of Arizona Ivestigation Division, Nobody helped me at all, this was befor the house was sold.

there is alot more to this and you will also notice many will only have po boxes. it is very hard to get a lawyer to deal with a big company. has it destroyed my life YES, did i become homeless for awhile< YES , and how my deppression hit me very hard. Suicide Attempt: YES.

Fairbanks would not give us answers, we did get a call once that a not on the house was trying to be sold but it didnt help me cuz the house was not under my name!! has this been a long journey? YES, i now rent and pay almost the same, i just dont have it to call my own but i still search for answers and too all you people ,DONT GIVE UP< They will be caught someday, and those people who still work for them, think about the people who are losing thier home, think about when you have a roof over you head and those who get pushed out into the streets...

YES I am still angry for my morg loan to go from 670 a month to over 1000 and up.
fairbanks could could of stopped my home from closing because a single mother donsnt give her house away and keep the loan. so who realy did end up with my home?

Judy
phx, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2006 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAmes-Home-Loans/Scottsdale-Arizona-85282/AAmes-Home-Loans-also-is-located-in-Arizona-and-sCalifornia-What-a-Scam-they-can-run--207953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAmes Home Loans