Complaint Review: AAragon agency

• Reported By: the good guy — California United States of America
AAragon agency
8668 Spring Moountain Rd. Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

AAragon agency Try to pay , but they want to fight Las Vegas, Nevada

Found this debt on my credit report, never received any Correspondence from this company. they was from a stolen ID account. I couldn't get anyone to help me they just yelled and screamed we need your address and personal information. I'll I wanted to do was to fax or email the police report to them. So I called back a couple of more times, but got the same response. So I can't get it removed from my report. I have no other option then to send the credit report agencies my police report and file a small claims case for damages for $10,000.00. This company doesn't care what the issues is they just have a bad attitude towards everybody. Bad empolyee, terrible customer service and the wrong way to do business. Why make poeple sick with the consent Harassment and abuse. Will it help them pay their bills when there is NO money to pay them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAragon-agency/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/AAragon-agency-Try-to-pay-but-they-want-to-fight-Las-Vegas-Nevada-958501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAragon agency