Complaint Review: AArons Sales And Lease

• Submitted: Thu, November 03, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, December 17, 2006

• Reported By:jasper Texas
AArons Sales And Lease
582 East Gibson Jasper, Texas U.S.A.

AArons Lease To Own AArons Sales And Lease ripoff Jasper Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I may have some information that will help

*Author of original report: update

*UPDATE Employee: If You need Help with any problems

I am buyin a computer from aarons sales and lease. I went in on the 8th of july,2005. chose the one i wanted, they said it would be delivered on the 11 of july. yes it was delivered.Only I was sent a demo computer and not a new one. They give the choice of when u want ur payment due. I said the 15th.On the 12 they delivered a new comp. ok. this one is not the gigabytes im payin for.they call me every month statin I am Past due and to come make my payment. i have tried to tell them for 4 mths now to get this right and quit callin me im not late. You know how hard it is to get credit and keep it in a fair percentage, it is very hard with companys reportin late payments that goes against you. ive had enough. they just called me . i asked to speak to a general manager. oh.. he is not available, they will not give u the district manager. so.. whats the next step. i even brought my contract in to them.

Teresa
jasper, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2005 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AArons-Sales-And-Lease/Jasper-Texas-75951/AArons-Lease-To-Own-AArons-Sales-And-Lease-ripoff-Jasper-Texas-163256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AArons Sales And Lease

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I may have some information that will help

AUTHOR: Amy - (U.S.A.)

For anyone who feels that they have been ripped off from this company or if you feel that you just aren't getting anywhere with the store that you are associated with, I may be able to help you. I am an exemployee who can help you get your questions resolved at the highest level possible in the company.

(( email redacted by ROR))

update

AUTHOR: Teresa - (U.S.A.)

well that was all i heard, we will help you no matter what!! seems we just kept going in circles. so i decided to go to the bank get the money pay off the computer and stay away from aarons!!!!!!! they will not get my bussiness!!! i even dealt with a district manager in michigan.( what do they have to do with the one in texas? no wonder this store down here cant keep help. too many customers very unsatisfied and managers runnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

AUTHOR: Dale - (U.S.A.)

Brian I saw your rebuttal on here and you said you could help with who to get in touch with. We desperately need to contact someone about our Aarons store in Stockton Ca.

We didnt know until recently that the store was supposed to give us a copy of the contract the day we signed it, its been over a year, and after more than enough complaints we still do not have a copy. Now they are refusing to give it to us.

They charged us full price for new furniture, that we didnt get. They gave us used. From the day of delivery we knew it wasnt new, we repeatedly complained to the store about the furniture and the lack of our contract. We were told it would be looked into.

Now over a year later, after looking into Calif. Law, we found out we WERE supposed to have our copy that first day, so we asked for an investigation into our acct., payments pending. When we asked to speak to a district or regional manager, they immediately jumped to help, looking into our account, found our furniture was indeed used, which they had charged us for new for over a year.

They said it was now paid off. We also have a t.v., which we dont know whether it is used or not, but we told them we would make a payment as soon as we got a copy of our contract. Well the girl was very rude and said they wouldnt give it to us until we made a payment, which we had been paying for over a year without one, and by law am entitled to it from day 1.

She also states that if we dont make a payment they wont pay off our furniture which because they overcharged us for a year, it is already paid off. I am pretty sure here, that our store has broken quite a few laws. They are refusing to give us our copy, that we have a right to.

Please give any help you can, or anyone out there who can offer any advice, we would be grateful.

If You need Help with any problems

AUTHOR: Brian - (U.S.A.)

Please contact me and i will get you in touch with the right person to fix your problem..

No matter what!