• Report: #920028

• Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: Moreen — California United States of America
AB & B organic Carpet Cleaning
8719 Pickford St. Los Angeles, California United States of America

AB & B organic Carpet Cleaning The guy who stole my son's birthday gift Los Angeles , California

*UPDATE Employee: That was a fake massage that wrote about Ab & b organic carpet cleaning

I used the cleaning services about two weeks ago. The guy was Israel and super friendly. My kids started to act up so I trusted him enough to take them all and left him alone. My son left his 3ds Nintendo system outside. The guy stole it. I called as soon as I got to ask if he put it somewhere and he said he didn't even see it. I believed him and then I turned the house upside down. It is not here. I tried to call him and ask for it back and to this day he says he didn't take it. All I know is that it was here when I left and now it's not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 09:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AB-B-organic-Carpet-Cleaning/Los-Angeles-California-90035/AB-B-organic-Carpet-Cleaning-The-guy-who-stole-my-sons-birthday-gift-Los-Angeles-Cal-920028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AB & B organic Carpet Cleaning

That was a fake massage that wrote about Ab & b organic carpet cleaning

AUTHOR: Mike - (United States of America)

There is haters that don't like how are company work and my clients even told us that.

Who would want to steal? Does not make any since this company is the best and trustworthy.