Complaint Review: AB ENERGIZER DIRECT MARKETER

• Submitted: Fri, April 05, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, April 05, 2002

• Reported By:Tacoma wa
AB ENERGIZER DIRECT MARKETER
5315 Lindergh Lane Bell CA 90201 Nationwide U.S.A.

AB ENERGIZER DIRECT MARKETER ripoff ripoff Bell CA

I saw the adivertisment of the AB Energizer on TV, and I decided to order for my spouse. I phoned and ordered the AB Energizer Mid January of 2002. And I was told that it might take about 1 week for me to receive the product when I ordered.

Febuary 26th, 2002, I received a bill from my credit company and the charge was posted for $112.80 (02/08/02)for the AB Engerider. So, I called the 1.800.457.0825 and waited forever, finally I got an answer from them and again I was told that I would take from 4-6 weeks. So, I decided to waite. Therefore, I did not call my credit card company to suspend to the amount that charged to my card.

I called 800.457.0825 every single day since the six week was over and always get no answer. And I let the phone rang about 1 hrs each time I called. I also try to send them an email which it returned as undeliverable (customerservice@familyproductLLC.com. 04/05/02 which is today, I allowed the phone to rings continuously 4 hours and still get no one to pickup the phone. I called my credit card company to contact me on my behafl. Also, I go online to search for this stupid company and found lots of complaint about this particular company.

Andy Tran

Andy
Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2002 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AB-ENERGIZER-DIRECT-MARKETER/nationwide/AB-ENERGIZER-DIRECT-MARKETER-ripoff-ripoff-Bell-CA-18245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AB ENERGIZER DIRECT MARKETER