• Report: #20383

• Submitted: Tue, May 07, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, May 07, 2002

• Reported By:PHOENIX AZ
AB ENERGIZER FULFILLMENT
5315 LINDBERGH LANE BELL, California U.S.A.

AB ENERGIZER FULFILLMENT corruption rip off scam "should receive it in a few weeks - Nothing", con artists Bell,California

I made my order with these cheats on 12-3-2001 and here it is 5-7-2002 and still I have not received my order fullfilled. I have called them numerous times and sat on hold for over 3 hours on 10 seperate occasions and then finally gave up and hung up.

When I could get through to them they told me, that it had been shipped and I should receive it in a few weeks, then days, nothing. I have nothing to show for this except a credit card bill that I have been paying interest on and I have no product to show for it.

These people pray on fat, over weight people who will try anything to get into shape physically and this is how they take advantage of us. I spent $129.15 on this stuff and I have nothing to show for it except an empty wallet and migrains.

Please help me. I can't get through to these people because they never answer the phones and when they do they lie to you and treat you with such disrespect. All I want is my money back.

BRENT
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2002 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AB-ENERGIZER-FULFILLMENT/BELL-California-90201/AB-ENERGIZER-FULFILLMENT-corruption-rip-off-scam-should-receive-it-in-a-few-weeks-Nothi-20383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AB ENERGIZER FULFILLMENT