• Report: #20162

Complaint Review: AB ENERGIZER

• Submitted: Fri, May 03, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, May 03, 2002

• Reported By:Warner Robins Ga.
AB ENERGIZER
5315 LINDBERGH LANE BELL, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-457-0825
  • Web:
  • Category: Barbers

AB ENERGIZER ripoff consumer fraud BELL, California

I ordered the AB Energizer by mail in January 02. My order was filled 23 January 02 and I received the order (a defective product)11 February 02.

I called the company 11 February 02 and reported that the AB Energizer sent me was defective and their customer service representative assured me that the product would be replaced and that I could expect delivery of the new energizer in 5-7 days.

On 7 March I placed a second call (as a follow-up)for verification that my replacement order was enroute to me and was told their customer service had no way of knowing when a replacement order was shipped but please give the order at least four to six weeks for deliver.

It is now 3 May 02 and I have not received my replacement order nor am I able to talk with a service representative because no one answers the phone. I have called on numerous occasions and receive only null responses.

Please assist me in getting my money back. My total paid them was $72.90. Thanks

Detres
Warner Robins, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2002 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AB-ENERGIZER/BELL-California-90201/AB-ENERGIZER-ripoff-consumer-fraud-BELL-California-20162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AB ENERGIZER