Complaint Review: AB ENERGIZER

• Submitted: Fri, January 17, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, January 17, 2003

• Reported By:Springville Tennessee
5315 Lindbergh Lane Bell, California U.S.A.

I received an Ab Energizer belt in March, 2002. I used the belt for about 1 week or so just like the book described. I noticed blisters forming on my lower abdomen.

I went to a doctor and I had received 1st and 2nd degree grouped burns to my lower abodmen. I then stopped using the belt and started using an antibiotic cream. Of course, the burns are gone but I have white spots/scars on my lower abdomen that the burns left.

I still have the blister making, abdomen burner, scar leaving belt in it's case and locked in the closet. I had to pay, out of my pocket, medical bills, medication, gas for transportion to the doctor, the belt itself, and time off work.

I was just wondering if I was the only bruned victim with alot of out of pocket expenses.

Burned and scared for life

Springville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2003 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AB-ENERGIZER/Bell-California-90201/AB-ENERGIZER-rip-off-BURNED-AND-SCARRED-FOR-LIFE-Bell-California-41848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AB ENERGIZER