Complaint Review: AB ENERGIZER

• Submitted: Tue, August 13, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, August 13, 2002

• Reported By:GOLDSBORO NC

AB ENERGIZER didn't deliver after 8 weeks, I asked for refund in May and I have never gotten it VAN NUYS California

I ordered a ab energizer in March. $80.85 was taken out of my account March 29, 2002. After 6 weeks, I called to inquire about my ab energizer and a representative told me it would arrive in a week. It didn't arrive.

Two weeks later I called again and asked for a refund. (May) The representative told me it would take a billing cycle..Now it's 13 Aug and I still haven't been refunded.
AB ENERGIZER is a complete rip-off.

GOLDSBORO, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2002 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AB-ENERGIZER/VAN-NUYS-California/AB-ENERGIZER-didnt-deliver-after-8-weeks-I-asked-for-refund-in-May-and-I-have-never-gott-26812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AB ENERGIZER