Complaint Review: AB ENERGIZER

• Submitted: Thu, April 03, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, April 03, 2003

• Reported By:waimanalo Hawaii
AB ENERGIZER
7420 CLAIRMONT MESA BLVD. UNIT 03-532 SAN DIEGO,CA 92111 Nationwide U.S.A.

AB ENERGIZER ripoff, NEVER REFUND MONEY, DISHONEST, FRADULENT COMPANY consumer fraud ripoff SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA

I bought product. It didn't work, I returned it in proper time and the proper way, I even have prof I mailed it back and when they (co.) recieved it. I never was refunded my money back. I called they said it takes a couple of billing cycles. Then I called and only had a recording to mail a letter of what you need. Still nothing. I go to website nothing.

Erica
waimanalo, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2003 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AB-ENERGIZER/nationwide/AB-ENERGIZER-ripoff-NEVER-REFUND-MONEY-DISHONEST-FRADULENT-COMPANY-consumer-fraud-ripof-51492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AB ENERGIZER