Complaint Review: AB Energizer

• Submitted: Wed, February 26, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, February 26, 2003

• Reported By:APO, AP California
AB Energizer
5315 Lindbergh Lane Bell, California U.S.A.

AB-ENERGIZER Sent me a partial order, Charged me for full, sent back & no refund in 8 months. Bell California

I bought an Ab_Energizer from them in Jan 2002 and when it came 2 months later it was incomplete. I then asked that they send me the rest of the stuff that I ordered and paid for but never got. They didn't, so I returned the whole order to them in April 2002 and asked that they refund my money.

Right now I am out $129.00 dollars plus the shipping both ways. I have since reported them to the Better Business Bureau and now here on "RIPOFF REPORTS". I will pursue this until I get satisfaction.

As they could see from the letter head that i sent them the E-Mails on I am in the U.S.ARMY and serving this country with pride.

It is a shame that this is how they treat those that are out there putting their lives on the line for people just like them. AB Energizer inc should be ashamed of themselves!

VR
David
MSG, USA
HSC 1-1 SFG(A)
Unit 35123
APO AP 96376
COMM: 011-81-611-744-5131
The high price of Freedom is a cost that the protected will never know nor be able to truly appreciate!

Dave
APO, AP, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2003 04:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AB-Energizer/Bell-California-90201/AB-ENERGIZER-Sent-me-a-partial-order-Charged-me-for-full-sent-back-no-refund-in-8-mont-47008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AB Energizer