aroused

• Submitted: Tue, May 07, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, May 07, 2002

• Reported By:Olathe Ks
AB Energizer
5315Lindergh Lane, Bell Ca. 90201 Ph. No. 1-800-457-0825 or 1-800-432-16087 Bell, California U.S.A.

AB Energizer is a ripoff. Bell, California

I called AB energizer on feb. 28th 2002 and requested the ab energizer. They proceided to offer my more items at a reduction. My bill added to $125.75.

I got the phone number off the tv. I called the 1-800-432-1608 number that they told me to call. I placed my order and they continued asking me to order other things. My total was $125.75. I was told I would receive my order in six weeks. They charged my card on March 2ed, 2002. Today is April 7th, 2002 and I still have not received any thing.

I tried calling the 1-800-432-1608 and all it did was ring. So I called the number on my chargecard, 1800-457-0825. First it was busy, then I got a recording giving the internet address, Customerservice@familyproduct.com
Then the phone started ringing, I let it ring for 15 min. No answer. I went to the internet and can not find the address that they gave me.

D.J.
Olathe, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2002 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AB-Energizer/Bell-California-90201/AB-Energizer-is-a-ripoff-Bell-California-20405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AB Energizer