Complaint Review: AB Energizer

• Submitted: Mon, December 30, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, December 30, 2002

• Reported By:Redway California
AB Energizer
5315 Lindbergh Lane Bell, California U.S.A.

AB Energizer ripoff dishonest theives Bell California

I ordered the AB energizer on 2-13-02 Jackie said it would take 4 to 6 weeks to receive it. That next week I cancelled it they then told me it would take 2 to 3 months before I would see a credit on my account. Well it is now Dec. & still nothing! I have tried calling them several times the phone is always busy or your on hold forever.

The 800# on my account is no longer in service I finally get someone on the phone at 800-619-8866 and they no longer take their calls nor do they have any new # for them. I want my money back!!!!!

Lori
Redway, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2002 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AB-Energizer/Bell-California-90201/AB-Energizer-ripoff-dishonest-theives-Bell-California-39539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AB Energizer