Complaint Review: AB Energizer

• Submitted: Mon, November 24, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, November 24, 2003

• Reported By:Santa Clara California
AB Energizer
jhoodak@FamilyProductsLLC.com San Diego, California U.S.A.

AB Energizer ripoff, they cashed my check on Mar 6, 2002 and never sent me the merchandise. Internet

I got the Ab Energizer for Christmas 2001 and wanted to order extra supplies. I ordered them in Feb, 2002 and my check for $93.60 was cashed in Mar, 2002 (I have a copy of the front and back) and I never rec'd my merchandise.

At first I was able to contact them by phone or e-mail and they kept saying they sent my merchandise but my address was wrong. I corrected my address with them and still didn't rec the merchandise. I have several e-mails from them and phone conversations on record. Now I cannot get through by phone or e-mail.

Terri
Santa Clara, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2003 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AB-Energizer/San-Diego-California-92111/AB-Energizer-ripoff-they-cashed-my-check-on-Mar-6-2002-and-never-sent-me-the-merchandise-72951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AB Energizer