Complaint Review: AB Slide

• Reported By:Kenosha wi
AB Slide
Nationwide U.S.A.

AB Slide: charges you over $200 more than you agree to

I thought oredering this product would be safe. .was I ripped off! After a around three weeks after ordering I saw that I was charged $96 for the membership of an Imprial Vacation discount club. Having no idea that this was connected to ABSlide I called them to question. They canceled my membership and told me that I was charged when ordering Ab Slide. Although my money was reimbursed I lost interest and time getting a hold of this company. After that I was charged for the membership of another discount card.a $94 debit. Luckily I work at a bank so I could check my statement on my debit card daily. Again I had to call and cancel the membership. My final charge was a $34 charge from AB Slide for a fitness herbal pill monthly supply, which I also never agreed to. I finally called Abslide and the woman who answered the phone seemed to know exactly what I was talking about. WATCH OUT! If you really want the Abslide, at least pay with a check or cashiers check! Don't give them your card number!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AB-Slide/nationwide/AB-Slide-charges-you-over-200-more-than-you-agree-to-3865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AB Slide