Complaint Review: ABA TRANSPORTATION

• Updated: Tue, September 17, 2013

• Reported By: Pissed off — APACHE JUNCTION Arizona
ABA TRANSPORTATION
APACHE JUNCTION, Arizona USA

ABA TRANSPORTATION JERRY KNOX LEFT MY MOTHER AT THE AIRPORT, CURSED ME OUT ON PHONE, HUNG UP ON ME APACHE JUNCTION Arizona

This guy left my mother at the airport.  He got her to the airport fine for her departure and we followed his instructions for the return ride.

I called Jerry at 610 pm on 9-16-13, which was the time the flight was due to arrive.  The flight arrived 10 minutes early.  Jerry said he "was on his way" at 610.  He should have already been there.  He claims to have waited 5 minutes and then left.  My mother was at the area that he told her to be at.  She was outside waiting for him.  He drives a van marked ABA Transportation or ABA Airport Shuttle.  He NEVER SHOWED UP.  He NEVER CALLED!

I called him after hearing about this and he cursed me out, called my mother stupid and hung up on me.  This guy never even went to the airport.  The flight arrived early, my mother had no luggage to claim and went right outside to wait.  My mother called him and he said he went to pick her up, waited 5 minutes and then left and then stated he WASNT coming back.

This guy is a LIAR and a real piece of work.  This was my mothers first time flying alone and is not familiar with the airport and I trusted this person to pick her up.

You would be better off walking!  NEVER USE THIS GUY--HE WILL LEAVE YOU STRANDED!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABA-TRANSPORTATION/APACHE-JUNCTION-Arizona/ABA-TRANSPORTATION-JERRY-KNOX-LEFT-MY-MOTHER-AT-THE-AIRPORT-CURSED-ME-OUT-ON-PHONE-HUNG-1085080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABA TRANSPORTATION