Complaint Review: ABBA, IPA, MARK BURNS, IHC, IAIC

• Submitted: Fri, May 01, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 16, 2009

• Reported By:somewhere Florida
ABBA, IPA, MARK BURNS, IHC, IAIC
www.ipafamily.com Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

ABBA, IPA, MARK BURNS, IHC, IAIC Lied about opportunity - Made Sexual Advances - swept under rug Tampa Florida

*Consumer Comment: Interesting response from the company........

*UPDATE Employee: Independent Producers of America, LLC Responds.

I was hired by Mark Burns in 2008 - I met his wife Michelle and her mother and the company seemed like a very good company and Mark seemed honest and caring. It turns out this company is a total SCAM - and fraud - and protect adulterer rapists!!!

I have read that they are a band of brothers, and it is true - they will not get rid of one of their own - even when they have sexually assulted women in the company and done disgusting acts!! Have these people no morals, no code of conduct? These people are SCUM!!!!

They did not tell me the company pays me by "lending" money to me either and charging me 1.25% interest per month on that loan - and after being sexually assulted by this PIG Mark Burns - I got a bil for every penny they paid me - PLUS INTEREST!!!!

Mark Burns forced himself on me on 3 occasions - twice in his office and once on a company trip where he tried to pull my top off and exposed himself to me. I quit when I got back from the company trip -

I told his manager, but nothing was done - and Mark said I made advances on him and made me out to be a slut. NOW - he has told his agents he is inline to be promoted to a Vice President with the company.

This man is a disgusting fraud - he lies about his company and IPA lies to protect him - they say they are a family, but it is more like inscest. Mark likes to recruit single women so he can take advantage of them - it is disgusting - AND MICHELLE - WAKE UP - HE IS CHEATING ON YOU BY TRYING TO RAPE WOMEN - I THOUGHT YOU WERE SMARTER THAN THAT!!!

There are people in this company that know this has happenned and have done nothing about it - RICH PERTILE, MARK HUNT are people who call themselves GOD LOVING CHRISTIANS and say this company is a family - but do nothing about MARK BURNS and how he abuses his power!!

Beware, fl
somewhere, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2009 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABBA-IPA-MARK-BURNS-IHC-IAIC/Tampa-Florida/ABBA-IPA-MARK-BURNS-IHC-IAIC-Lied-about-opportunity-Made-Sexual-Advances-swept-und-448171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABBA, IPA, MARK BURNS, IHC, IAIC

Interesting response from the company........

AUTHOR: Debbie Fl - (U.S.A.)

I find it interesting that this company thinks that a WOMAN who may have been sexually assaulted should stand up and deal directly with the legal department....... what happened to reporting to management or human resources? Doesn't this company have a human resources department, isn't there an open door policy?

This company is OBVIOUSLY run by MEN - the type would rather protect each other and hide behind their team of lawyers, the type who have NO IDEA what it takes to face something like this. Have you no shame? I'll bet there is not one woman in that company with any amount of seniority or power to make changes.

I would like to see one of these "brothers" get sexually assaulted and see how eager they would be to come forward (and follow their own procedure) - or maybe one of them has a daughter and some common sense....... what procedure would they want then???

As a woman I am appauled at this response - not only is it an insult, it is derogatory towards women. To treat any person who has been through such an aweful act as coldly as "send your information to LEGAL" is insensative and horrifying - is this just another "BIG CORPORATE" move to sweep more issues under the table? Let the legal team handle it - yeah, that will definitely get it handled.....

Beware, FL = From one woman to another - I can't imagine what you have been through, but when women fail to speak out, bastards will continue to be bastards!!

Company - I would suggest a more appropriate action than "MORE LEGAL"

Independent Producers of America, LLC Responds.

AUTHOR: Independent Producers Of America, Llc - (U.S.A.)

Independent Producers of America, LLC (IPA) is a national sales and marketing organization which takes pride in serving its customers through its network of independent agents. IPA strives for the highest possible customer satisfaction and our agents are working hard to achieve their goals each and every day.

It is disappointing to learn of a complaint directed at IPA or one of our agents. However, it is not possible to respond meaningfully to anonymous postings or other forms of internet graffiti.

All such communications should be sent, in a signed letter including your name, address, phone number and e-mail address, to IPA's legal department at 485 Madison Avenue-14th Floor, New York, New York 10022. IPA takes these communications seriously and will treat them appropriately.

Thank you.