Complaint Review: ABC Animal Clinic

ABC Animal Clinic
500 s freeway Ft. Worth, Texas USA

ABC Animal Clinic Constructive Criticism Ft. Worth Texas

*Consumer Comment: Very nice letter

This is not a ripoff, but would like to give "the doc" and staff some insight from a pet owners point of view. I first  brought my dog in for intermittant vomiting. "The doc" was very informative and educated me on things that I had NO CLUE about. When I called back with additional questions, I was always told by the staff that they would ask the doc and call me back. They would never call back with any update or information. After being frustrated, I admit I didnt always display patience. I NEVER used profanity because I am a Christian, but dont always act that way. GOD made me good, but not perfect. The next time I came in, "the doc" chastised me for being rude to his staff. I admit I was rude, but it was due to lack of communication on their not call ing me back. It wasnt all their fault though. I lacked patience. So I felt bad and decided to bring them some home made cookies because it was Christmas time. I dropped them off and asked they be given to the doc. It was a way for me to apologize to everyone. I ASS U ME they were shared with the staff. Apparently that was not  the right thing to do either. SORRY!!! When I came back because my dog had sprained? a joint, I got second hand information and had questons regarding his prognosis and well being that never got addressed. I missed a vet at petco for heartworm  and had to bring my dog back in to the clinic. I wasnt allowed to go back with my dog for the exam. Frustrated again. This is MY BABY and need information and help with hi care and wellbeing for the years he has left. He is a senior just like me. I NEED you to maintain his quality of life. To me, he IS MY LIFE, and I need HELP with him. Thanks for your time and understanding!!2013-07-29

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Animal-Clinic/Ft-Worth-Texas/ABC-Animal-Clinic-Constructive-Criticism-Ft-Worth-Texas-1071061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Animal Clinic

Very nice letter

AUTHOR: BEI - ()

I too live in Fort Worth. I've never heard of this clinic but I hope they come around to treating you like a valued customer. Cheers.