Complaint Review: ABC DISTRIBUTING

• Submitted: Sun, February 17, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, February 17, 2008

• Reported By:SAINT CLOUD Florida
ABC DISTRIBUTING
2800 Lakeside Drive Bannockburn, Illinois U.S.A.

ABC DISTRIBUTING Took my Money and Ran Bannockburn Illinois

In May of 2007 I placed an order with ABC DISTRIBUTING and payed the full amount. After about a month after items were shipped out to me I had yet received anything so I decided to contact the company only to find out that they were sent to wrong address.

At this time I was told that I had to fill out some paperwork and send it back in and then my refund of about $90 would be returned to me. Now, acording to the company my refund check was mailed out the second week of November 2007, 6 months after my initial order was placed.

By the second week of December I still had received nothing so I contacted the company only to find out that once again an apt. number had been left out and the check had been returned so on December 19th a second check was sent out with the RIGHT address. January 2008 still no check. I called them again and they can't seem to understand why I didnt receive the check but what I find hillarious is that their catalog comes on time everytime with no problem.

Now its mid Febuary and I am so frustrated. Please help me, I would let this go but I think its unfair what the company is doing to me and so many others in my position.

Wendy
SAINT CLOUD, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2008 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-DISTRIBUTING/Bannockburn-Illinois-60015/ABC-DISTRIBUTING-Took-my-Money-and-Ran-Bannockburn-Illinois-309710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC DISTRIBUTING