Complaint Review: ABC DISTRIBUTING

• Updated: Fri, November 02, 2007

• Reported By:coupland Texas
ABC DISTRIBUTING
abcdistributing.com Nationwide U.S.A.

ABC DISTRIBUTING was fired from job because of abc account, they never said it was a business account ripoff internet

*Author of original report: update on abc distibuting

*Consumer Comment: Fine print

*Consumer Suggestion: Question?

*Consumer Comment: I have used them for years

I have been fired from my job because while on vacation my boss received an invoice for items that I had returned but ABC said they never received the return items. I have ordered from abc for many years and through several different jobs, I was never told until I was fired and called abc that they are a business to business company and that they considered the account to be through the business. I had no clue that this was the way the business worked.

I filed for unemployment and they denied me saying that it was misconduct! Has anyone else had this problem? I'm trying to appeal this but need help proving that abc didn't check with the employer/business to open the account and that they don't even specify when you open the account that they consider it a business account, if I had known that I would have never ordered this stupid catalog.

As for the shipping charges that others complain about it is true! They rip people off!

Kim
coupland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2007 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-DISTRIBUTING/nationwide/ABC-DISTRIBUTING-was-fired-from-job-because-of-abc-account-they-never-said-it-was-a-busin-243164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC DISTRIBUTING

update on abc distibuting

AUTHOR: Kim - (U.S.A.)

Well, I did end up winning my case with the unemployment and was cleared of all wrong doing with the twcc. I am working again and happy to say that I will not be ordering from abc anymore.

Fine print

AUTHOR: Citizeny - (U.S.A.)

Always read the fine print. Words mean things.

If you were genuinely unaware, and your (previous) employer was unwilling to give either the benefit of the doubt OR a second chance, you are better off no longer working for those chuckleheads.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Question?

AUTHOR: Kim - (U.S.A.)

In what name was the invoice made out to, if it was the comany you worked for.
I can see why you were fired.

I have used them for years

AUTHOR: Jessyt - (U.S.A.)

My mom and dad own some buisnesses and we have orderd through ABC for years and when she ordered the catalog it does tell you, you have to have a buisness number to order.. My opinion is to please always read the fine print most of peoples complaints could be less if they did .It is usually always there.