Complaint Review: ABC Distributing Company

• Submitted: Thu, October 21, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, October 21, 2004

• Reported By:San Clemente Arkansas
ABC Distributing Company
PO Box 619000 N. Miami,, Florida U.S.A.

ABC Distributing Company has impossible customer service and it is impossible to get an account dispute settled. Rip-off! North Miami, Florida

I ordered two sets of dinnerware from them. One arrived broken. After 20 minutes on hold I spoke to a C.S. rep who told me they would ship me another set and not to return the broken pieces. The dinnerware was on backorder and after a couple of weeks I received word that the backorder was cancelled but they did not credit my account for the amount paid. I probably should not have paid for the two sets of dinnerware but I trust them to do the right thing.

Now I have received a bill for another item I ordered which is less than the $39.04 they owe me and I am refusing to pay it until they credit my account with the amount owed. I spoke to Ms. Pascale in Customer service on 10/14/04 and she assured me she sould credit my account and I would see it on their webpage in two days but this has not happened and I still continue to receive past due notices. I feel either they are very inept or else they are really a dishonest ripoff. I will not continue to do any business with them until this is resolved and will pursue a report with the Better Business Bureau of Miami as a matter or principle.

Nancy
San Clemente, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2004 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Distributing-Company/N-Miami-Florida-33261/ABC-Distributing-Company-has-impossible-customer-service-and-it-is-impossible-to-get-an-ac-113992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Distributing Company