Complaint Review: ABC Distributing LLC

• Submitted: Thu, June 11, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 16, 2009

• Reported By:LaPlce Louisiana
ABC Distributing LLC
abcdistributing.com Brannock, Illinois U.S.A.

ABC Distributing LLC Refund owed...being ignored Brannock Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Want to assist you further.

In error I sent $150 to ABC Distributing through my on-line banking. The payment was intended for another vendor - I hit the wrong key. Didn't discover error until February when I reconciled my bank statement.

Called them and told them what happened. First time around, lady was pleasant, but claimed they had no record of my payment. She told me to write them a letter. I did. No response.

I obtained a copy of the $150 transaction from my bank proving ABC cashed my money. I mailed this copy in May along with another letter asking for my money back. No answer. I now have been unemployed since March. That $150 could be put to better use than their bank account.

I used to really like this company. They simply don't care about customer service.

Sue
LaPlce, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2009 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Distributing-LLC/Brannock-Illinois/ABC-Distributing-LLC-Refund-owedbeing-ignored-Brannock-Illinois-460736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Distributing LLC

Want to assist you further.

AUTHOR: Jodi S - (U.S.A.)

Dear Sue,

First let me apologize for the delay in receiving assistance with your payment. I can understand your frustration and disapointment and would like to change your mind about us. Please forward your contact information to helpline-abc@abcdistributing.com so I may research the payment sent and process a refund to you.

Jodi S.