Complaint Review: ABC Distributing LLC

• Reported By:Greenville South Carolina
ABC Distributing LLC
www.abcdistributing.com Internet U.S.A.

ABC Distributing Unathorized Orders and Accounts Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Thanx you for speaking with me.

I was just contacted by a collection agency that said I had a past due balance from 2007. I tried to talk to customer service about this when it happened, sent letters and have still not had the issued resolved.

This account was opened without my knowledge by a former employee. I have forwarded bills to her last known address and they have been returned to me. I have no idea where she is and so now I am stuck with this collection agency. I did not authorize her to open an account or place an order and I was unaware of it until it went to collections. I have explained this to customer service and written letters 2 years ago, so I thought this had been resolved.

They should do a better job of verifying their information before they allow people to open accounts.

Snc
Greenville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2009 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Distributing-LLC/internet/ABC-Distributing-Unathorized-Orders-and-Accounts-Internet-451455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Distributing LLC

Thanx you for speaking with me.

AUTHOR: Jodi S - (U.S.A.)

Dear Samantha,

Thank you for taking your time out of your busy day to speak with me today.

Based on our conversation, it seems like we have come to a resolution that satisfies your request. I will be mailing off to you, the letter I mentioned for your records.

Jodi S.