Complaint Review: ABC Distributing - LTD Commidities

• Updated: Mon, April 26, 2010

• Reported By: Lorna M — Groton Vermont United States of America
ABC Distributing - LTD Commidities
P.O. Box 702 Bannockburn, Illinois United States of America

ABC Distributing - LTD Commidities wants a copy of my credit card statement, trying to bill me again for something already paid for. Bannockburn, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: eCommerce Customer Support Specialist

I have never ordered from ABC distributing, didn't even know of them until I get this call. From someone with a private number and private name on my caller id. Stating that I had ordered from them in Jan,2010. Which no I ordered from LTD, and it was paid for by a pre-paid credit card. And yes it was deducted from my credit card balance in Jan. This is now April, and I am getting is call stating they didn't get paid. And want me to send a copy of my credit card statement.  Today I got the second phone call, this time the woman didn't even use my full name, just my initial on my first name. Well I contacted the company LTD and checked on my acct, and it said that the items they are claiming I owe on, were cancelled. Which no they weren't, I paid for them and recieved them. This was confusing so then I emailed them asking for a copy of my statement. I have yet to hear anything.  But I did pull up my credit card statement and it is plain that it was paid. But if they think for one second I am sending a copy of my statement they are sadly mistaken. What I don't get is it took them 4 months to say I didn't pay for these items. And then when I told her it was a pre-paid credit card, she tried to say, that perhaps they lost the pre-authorization and I said that wasn't true, I had seen where it was a pending transaction on my acct and then saw where it was deducted off my acct a day later. So I was not paying for it again.

I also told her point blank, I didn't do business with ABC, I had dealt with LTD, and at this point, I would not be dealing with either again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2010 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Distributing-LTD-Commidities/Bannockburn-Illinois-/ABC-Distributing-LTD-Commidities-wants-a-copy-of-my-credit-card-statement-trying-to-bi-596015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Distributing - LTD Commidities

eCommerce Customer Support Specialist

AUTHOR: Kristy g - (U.S.A.)

Greetings Lorna,

I was saddened to hear of your experience with LTD Commodities. My attempt to reach you via telephone today on behalf of this matter was unsuccessful.

I am truly sorry for the confusion regarding our credit card billing process. I have located your LTD account and can see exactly what occurred. I would love to work with you directly and make sure this matter is resolved at once. If you send me your contact information and best time to reach you, I will make sure to call you during that time to go over your questions and concerns.

Please reach out to me directly at helpline@ltdcommodities.com and I am certain we can take care of this matter right way!

Kristy Gomez