Complaint Review: ABC Distributing - LTD Commodities

• Submitted: Tue, September 12, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, September 12, 2006

• Reported By:Eaton Rapids Michigan
ABC Distributing - LTD Commodities
2800 Lakeside Drive Bannockburn, Illinois U.S.A.

ABC Distributing - LTD Commodities Request Prepay on some orders post payment to wrong invoices and then threaten to turn me over to D.A. Bannockburn Illinois

I have ordered from ABC for several years and had gotten to know there system pretty well, until recently...Some of my orders would come with a "prepay" status, Ok so I send in payment with reference to those requesting prepay, and watch "my account status" not seeing it posted I called, they claim they never received the check, ok I told them I would "stop payment" must be lost..

So I sent out another payment for those items I really want. Then I get a letter from the Recovery Dept stating that they are going to turn me over to the D.A for prosecution because they accepted the check as cash for the items (that I still haven't received)that I need to contact them immediatly so they can verify I received the letter.

Princess
Eaton Rapids, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2006 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Distributing-LTD-Commodities/Bannockburn-Illinois-60015/ABC-Distributing-LTD-Commodities-Request-Prepay-on-some-orders-post-payment-to-wrong-inv-210600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Distributing - LTD Commodities