Complaint Review: ABC Distributing - LTD Commodities

• Submitted: Sun, January 14, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, January 14, 2007

• Reported By:Delran New Jersey
ABC Distributing - LTD Commodities
2800 Lakeside Drive Bannockburn, Illinois U.S.A.

ABC Distributing - LTD Commodities Ripoff, Horrible Bussiness Practices Bannockburn Illinois

I ordered christmas presents in SEPT! They never came. In Nov I was mailed a bill for items that never even entered my state! They sent me a bill when they had the items at their location, via UPS!

I called 4 times (3.5 hours on my cell phone) and spoke to 3 representatives, one of which was supposed to be a manager. The first 3 times I was told the items were reordered. Finally in DEC I called one last time to find out that the person LIED and was not a manager and they put me down as paying instead of reordering therefore I never got my order.

Furthermore there were presents for my parents birthdays in NOV and for christmas...too bad this company sucks. Oh yeah my father died Jan 7th! Thanks for making his bday and christmas special!

Delran, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2007 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Distributing-LTD-Commodities/Bannockburn-Illinois-60015/ABC-Distributing-LTD-Commodities-Ripoff-Horrible-Bussiness-Practices-Bannockburn-Illino-230585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Distributing - LTD Commodities