Complaint Review: ABC Distributing (catalog Ordering)

• Submitted: Wed, October 18, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, October 18, 2006

• Reported By:bonney lake Washington
ABC Distributing (catalog Ordering)
2800 Lakeside Dr Bannockburn, Illinois U.S.A.

ABC Distributing (catalog Ordering) they took my money & sent me nothing!!! Bannockburn Illinois

I purchased a catalog item from this company. They took my payment & never sent the item that I had ordered. I have made numerous calls to customer service to only be given the run-around, been pushed off on to someone else and did I mention lied to? The strangest thing is, I've not been allowed access to speak to a manager....why?? I ordered this item last february & its now mid october!!! This is the fourth time I've been told the check was in the mail!!!

Debby
bonney lake, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2006 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Distributing-catalog-Ordering/Bannockburn-Illinois-60015/ABC-Distributing-catalog-Ordering-they-took-my-money-sent-me-nothing-Bannockburn-Il-216466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Distributing (catalog Ordering)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC