• Report: #191564

• Submitted: Mon, May 15, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 15, 2006

• Reported By:Franktown Colorado
ABC Distributing
abcdistributing.com , California U.S.A.

I ordered merchandise from their online catalog. I tracked packages thru their tracking process.
I paid in advance for packages that had been shipped but I had not received those. I did this so I could order another set of merchandise.

I never received the shipment. I spoke to a customer services rep and she told me you shouldn't have paid for something you have not received, thats what you get. We can not help you, the shipment shows it was received and signed for by RBrown. I explain to her that I paid in advance so I could order more merchandise due to the limit on my account and that FedEx told me RBrown was from the warehouse and the shipment was sent back to ABC Distributing.

THe custome service rep told me I had no proof, I shouldn't pay for merchandise that I have not received and hung up on me.

Franktown, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2006 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Distributing/California/ABC-Distributing-RIPOFF-THREATENS-FOR-PAYMENT-ON-MERCHANDISE-NOT-RECEIVED-MIAMI-FLORIDA-191564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Distributing