Complaint Review: ABC Distributing

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: cynthia — San Antonio Texas United States of America
ABC Distributing
Deerfield, Illinois United States of America

ABC Distributing Rebuttal to complaints abt. ABC Distributing Co. Deerfield, Illinois

Went online to access ABC Distr. Co - happened to scroll down too far & found the "Ripoff Report site & began reading consumer complaints. I cannot tell you how shocked I was!  I suppose since ABC must have filled millions of orders since they began business, the # of complaints is tiny - of course, I realize many people may not  even be aware they can  post complaints. Just felt I had to reply.          I've ordered from them for over 15 yrs. now - toys, some clothing, loads of decorative house-hold items, garden things, etc. They have never billed in error, always notified me if an item was not available, promptly gave order total, incl. ship. costs. sent email when order was shipped, etc. In all that time, I received 2 damaged items which they immed. replaced & told me I did not have to return the other ones. Quality has been just fine, items always as pictured & ship. costs soo reasonable compared to  so many other places.         In Dec., I ordered 2 kids' knit hats from a popular online (& in most large malls) gift store & pd. $14.29 for shipping.No,it was not express ship. either! I can get  SEVERAL  large boxes from ABC at the same  time for just $16.95 as ship. is based on order TOTAL , not weight - that amt. is for purchase from $75 to $99.99 - another example - just ordered a Monop. game on ebay - ship. is $15.10 - Calif. to Tex.        So I do not understand all the complaints I read abt. ship.costs.  Just felt I had to file a rebuttal as I've found ABC's Cust. Svce. reps to be very nice & this to be a good company to deal with. Of course, I'm sorry if others have not had such good experiences.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Distributing/Deerfield-Illinois-60015/ABC-Distributing-Rebuttal-to-complaints-abt-ABC-Distributing-Co-Deerfield-Illinois-1003313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Distributing