• Report: #119269

• Submitted: Mon, November 22, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 22, 2004

• Reported By:Concord California
ABC Distributing
P.O. Box 619000 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

ABC Distributing poor customer service; no help with billing, shipment inquiries; can't reach by phone or fax. Rip-off! Miami Florida

No customer service department. No response to e-mails or fax. I cannot ever reach them by phone. I can't even get put on hold. It's as if their lines are blocked by incoming calls. What is this? I have had shipment and billing inquiries, and no response or help. I keep getting threatening e-mails that my account is past due and I have mailed them payments.

I am being billed for a shipment and have not received it but continue to receive threatening e-mails. I cannot get this resolved. I have submitted tracking requests, and no response. I need help! I know of plenty others who have experienced the same and/or similar problems.

Cherryl
Concord, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2004 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Distributing/Miami-Florida-33261-9000/ABC-Distributing-poor-customer-service-no-help-with-billing-shipment-inquiries-cant-re-119269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Distributing