Complaint Review: ABC Distributing

• Submitted: Thu, April 13, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 13, 2006

• Reported By:Longwood Florida
ABC Distributing
14445 NE 20th Lane North Miami, Florida U.S.A.

ABC Distributing charged for items not received long wait times ripoff North Miami Florida

Like all of you I was trapped in several orders with this company. I wish I would have seen this site before I placed my order not while I was on the phone with them for a dispute!!

I received part of my order in two shipments no doubt raising my shipping costs. I looked on the site to track my third shipment(from same order) and it had been canceled after I had already paid for it!!

After an hour and a half I finally get through and they say I canceled it which would not have been possible since you can not cancel anything in "shipping process" which it has said since I placed the order.

This company does not deserve to be in business. They will no longer be getting any more of my orders. I hope more people check this site prior to ordering as I wish I had.

Christine
Longwood, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2006 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Distributing/North-Miami-Florida-33181/ABC-Distributing-charged-for-items-not-received-long-wait-times-ripoff-North-Miami-Florida-186472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Distributing