Complaint Review: ABC Distributing

• Submitted: Mon, January 23, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, February 02, 2006

• Reported By:Katy Texas
ABC Distributing
14445 NE 20th Lane North Miami, Florida U.S.A.

ABC Distributing horrible customer service, slow shipping, inaccurate orders Ripoff Miami Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Please provide more information to provide assistance.

If I receive my order it is usually VERY late. I receive items and invoices that I DID NOT order and I'm not even sure they have a customer service department. I know I work harder to get my orders correct than their own employees. I've sat on hold for over an hourin an attempt to correct their mistake! I do not have time for that. I shop online to avoid these time consuming tasks.

Also, after receiving an invoice for an item I didn't order I decided it would be easier to pay for the item rather than deal with customer service again so I went onlinemake one simple payment and be done with it and although ePay is on the site, it is not functional according to customer service.

I am extremely disappointed in this company because a lot of their products make great gifts however they seldom ship anything on time. I will most likely NEVER use ABC Distributing EVER AGAIN. AND STOP SENDING ME ITEMS AND INVOICES!

I stopped ordering from them after my mother's birthday gift was a month late. No matter how smart you think you are starting your shopping early, ordering early from this company will backfire every time, it's pointless. This company will disappoint you every time. I know it has for me.

Kristen
Katy, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2006 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Distributing/North-Miami-Florida-33181/ABC-Distributing-horrible-customer-service-slow-shipping-inaccurate-orders-Ripoff-Miami-172903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Distributing

Please provide more information to provide assistance.

AUTHOR: Maria - (U.S.A.)

Kristen - please send me an e-mail directly with more information so that I can offer you assistance and provide you with answers. Please e-mail Maria Camara at [email protected]

Thank you.