Complaint Review: ABC Distributing

• Submitted: Wed, November 03, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, November 03, 2004

• Reported By:Naples Florida
ABC Distributing
P.O. Box 619093 North Miami, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 305-944-6200
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

ABC Distributing Ripoff LIKES TO TAKE MONEY and Turn You into Collection Agency North Miami Florida

I have paid a bill to them 3 times, they have now turned me over to collections. I am so frustrated, that I could throw up. I have again tried to call and give them payment so they'd get off my back, because I don't want it to affect my job. They won't even call me back after I waited on hold for 20 minutes.

Naples, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2004 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Distributing/North-Miami-Florida-33261-9093/ABC-Distributing-Ripoff-LIKES-TO-TAKE-MONEY-and-Turn-You-into-Collection-Agency-North-Miam-115983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Distributing