Avenue

• Submitted: Sun, February 12, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, February 12, 2006

• Reported By:Commerce Oklahoma
ABC Distributing
P.o Box 619093 North Miami, Florida U.S.A.

ABC Distributing ripoff Did not receive order and it is paid for ups tracking order was not correct North Miami Florida

I place order on nov. 30 2005. They reported the shipment was sent Dec. 16 through U.P.S with a tracking no. But the tracking no. was not a true tracking no. The rest of my order was back order. They send it by Fed EX in January. then much later I got some more of my back order. But the Order that was suppose to be sent on Dec 16 by UPS was never sent. I paid for my order which was a mistake. Because they want more money for something I did not receive. I have called them at least 6 times and was on hold 3 time for over 35 minutes, it has cost me more than 11.00 in phone bills. the other times I called you could not get through.

I have received mail from them and told them, I did not want them to re-order anything I just wanted my money back. It is now Feb 13,2006 and I have not heard any thing. On there web site they want me to call there collection agency, but you cant get through. I had ordered from them in the past and had no trouble,except for the hight shiping rate, which is a rip off. I told them I wanted my money back and I no longer want to do business with them. I am still waiting for them to answer. They are also saying they can take money from my checking account.

They do not have an e-mail address that you can reach them by they should be put out of bussiness.

Pat
Commerce, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2006 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Distributing/North-Miami-Florida-33261-9093/ABC-Distributing-ripoff-Did-not-receive-order-and-it-is-paid-for-ups-tracking-order-was-n-175992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Distributing