• Report: #120630

• Submitted: Wed, December 01, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 01, 2004

• Reported By:aurora Colorado
ABC Distributing
ABCDistributing.com North Miami, Florida U.S.A.

ABC Distributing, LLC rip-off! They are billing me for items that I ordered and never received. North Miami Florida

I placed an order back in Oct and recived a phone call from ABC telling me that they do not deliver to my area. I never heard from then again until i started recieving emails for paymnet due.

I have tried contacting them by phone but that # does not seem to work. I do not want to do business with them. I am NOT pying for something that I did not recieve which was suppose to be Christmas gifts!

aurora, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2004 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Distributing/North-Miami-Florida-33261/ABC-Distributing-LLC-rip-off-They-are-billing-me-for-items-that-I-ordered-and-never-rece-120630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Distributing