Complaint Review: ABC Distributing

• Submitted: Wed, October 18, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, October 18, 2006

• Reported By:Campobello South Carolina
ABC Distributing
P.O. Box 296 Northbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

ABC Distributing ripoff Northbrook Illinois

Paid for products I ordered from ABC Distributing on July 14, 2006. Made numerous calls to them (about 50.00 in long distance charges), my bank has sent them a copy of the transaction (4 times and the bank called them once) to the fax number that was included in a demand letter dated 9/16/2006. I have sent them copies of the transaction 3 times.

Got a phone call from them today demanding that I pay my outstanding balance. I told the rep I had paid that in July, she laughed and said no you didn't. I hung up on them. Going to see a lawyer to file a lawsuit and maybe a judge will be able to hand them the proof of payment, that way I will know it was given to them.

Paul
Campobello, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2006 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Distributing/Northbrook-Illinois-60065-0296/ABC-Distributing-ripoff-Northbrook-Illinois-216384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Distributing