Complaint Review: ABC Distributing

• Submitted: Fri, November 05, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, November 05, 2004

• Reported By:waycross Georgia
ABC Distributing
ABC Distributing.com Internet U.S.A.

ABC Distributing Did not send ordered items, did send bill Internet

I ordered items on the computer from ABC Distributing, and I excitedly waited to get what I had ordered. Well, a month went by , nothing. Another month went by, and I receive a bill.

I tried to contact them to let them know that I did not receive what I had ordered, I could not contact them. Two weeks later, I received another bill. I again tried to contact them, and once again did not succeed.

Next thing I know, I am receiving threatening letters. So, instead of calling again, I try looking for customer service on the internet. There was no such thing when I checked.

What kind of company who has online catologs, doesn't have an online customer service area? It must be fake. Maybe not, but, if they are going to have an online bussiness or any bussiness for that matter they should treat their customers right to keep them coming back.

If they had sent me what I had ordered I would have been more than glad to continue my bussiness with them. I would have been happy to pay my bill.

Cierra
waycross, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2004 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Distributing/internet/ABC-Distributing-Did-not-send-ordered-items-did-send-bill-Internet-116271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Distributing