residential

www.abcdistributing.com Internet U.S.A.

ABC Distributing Rip off Bannockburn Internet

*UPDATE Employee: abc distributing Announces New and Improved Shipping Rates

*UPDATE Employee: abc distributing

I have used this web site quite a few times and they have new and exciting items listed each Monday. 95% of the time my order is cancelled due to insufficient inventory. I believe the reason for this is that LTD Commodities is their parent company and their prices are higher. The people ordering thru LTD get their items shipped because they are paying more. Also they ship in too many boxes. I have to pay shipping and taxes on each shipment. What originally should cost me approx. $6.00 in shipping is costing me triple that amount because they ship in too many boxes.

I don't think I am going to use this web site anymore.

Phyllis
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Distributing/internet/ABC-Distributing-Rip-off-Bannockburn-Internet-432189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Distributing

abc distributing Announces New and Improved Shipping Rates

AUTHOR: Jodi S - (U.S.A.)

Hi Phyllis!

I was following up on your previous blog comment on abc's shipping policies.

At abc distributing, we really take customer feedback seriously. We heard your requests and I am really excited to let you know we made significant improvements to our shipping policies by creating a shipping rate chart! Now you can know your total shipping costs up front, and whether we ship your order in one box or several, you'll never pay more than what our chart indicates.

If you want to learn more about these great changes please visit us at www.abcdistributing.com or let me know how I can answer any questions by emailing me at helpline-abc@abcdistributing.com.

Thanks!

Jodi
Account Specialist
abc distributing

abc distributing

AUTHOR: Melissa M - (U.S.A.)

Dear Phyllis,

Thank you for your interest in our New & Exciting items feature. Some of the items in this feature are very popular and stock may deplete rapidly. We do try to carry those items in a future catalog for further orders.

The tax fee included with your orders is based on your location. Illinois law requires us to charge sales tax since we have a physical location in the state. We do make every effort to ship to our customers as much merchandise in the same box as possible. Although, depending on the availability of certain items, doing so is not always possible.

I would like to work with you and review your account orders. Please email me at your earliest convenience at Helpline@LTDCommodities.com with your account information.

I look forward to resolving all of your concerns.

Jodi