• Report: #931909

• Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: James — Webster Texas United States of America
ABC FINANCIAL / BLAST FITNESS
20761 Gulf Freeway Webster, Texas United States of America

ABC FINANCIAL / BLAST FITNESS "Canceled" my membership 6 times and they continue to bill me Webster, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ABC Financial

There is no end to the frustration of trying to cancel my membership with ABC Financial / Blast Fitness.  I have called them no less than 8 times, sent them emails, scanned info into them etc etc.  After 6 months of this, I am considering consulting with my lawyer.  Because it is the principal of the thing, and I am greatly bemused by the actions of this "company."

And Stephanie Cook as you post your canned response to my complaint (just like with the 90 other complaints)...stop and think about what I am sure many people would like to tell you; "that you work for scammers/crooks/thieves and are capable of much greater things in this world."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-FINANCIAL-BLAST-FITNESS/Webster-Texas-/ABC-FINANCIAL-BLAST-FITNESS-Canceled-my-membership-6-times-and-they-continue-to-bill-931909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC FINANCIAL / BLAST FITNESS

ABC Financial

AUTHOR: stephanie@abc - (USA)

Hello James,

I understand your frustration with ABC/Blast and would like the opportunity to review your account to ensure your cancellation has been handled properly. We do strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative.

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me at Stephanie.cook@abcfinancial.com with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you.

Stephanie Cook

Customer Relationship Specialist

ABC Financial Services, Inc.