Complaint Review: ABC Financial Services INC

• Submitted: Sat, October 25, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, October 25, 2008

• Reported By:Sussex Wisconsin
ABC Financial Services INC
P.O. Box 6800 Sherwood, Arkansas U.S.A.

ABC Financial Services INC Sent dues but getting letters saying I did not pay Sherwood Arkansas

My daughter and I have a gym membership and the payments go to ABC financial. Mine is taken out through my credit card, I pay my daughter's with a check. I am recieving letters the last two months that I have not paid August's, and September's dues.

They state in letter that it is a collection letter. I sent a copy of my August check and now they say my Sept and Oct amount is overdue and I have sent them. I am getting very upset over this and will call them again I did talk to them before.

I do plan on cancelling my membership, both of ours due to this issue. I am also going to let the gym know the problems. They are dealing with a very unscruplous company. I would advise no one to sign a contract if they know ABC is involved. I am just hoping to get this matter settled.

Mary
Sussex, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2008 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Financial-Services-INC/Sherwood-Arkansas-72124/ABC-Financial-Services-INC-Sent-dues-but-getting-letters-saying-I-did-not-pay-Sherwood-Ark-384878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Financial Services INC