Complaint Review: ABC Financial Services, Inc

• Updated: Mon, September 26, 2011

• Reported By: buywithandrew — kalamazoo Michigan United States of America
ABC Financial Services, Inc
8320 Highway 107 Sherwood, Arizona United States of America

ABC Financial Services, Inc ILLEGAL FRAUD THE COMPANY HAS COMMITTED BY HAND-ALTERING CONTRACTS- I HAVE PROOF Sherwood, Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: ABC Financial

I joined a work-out center in my local area. I signed a contract agreeing on $20/month fo 24 months.  Also on the contract I listed a one-time payment of $20 on my best friend's credit card who joined the gym with me.  cleary listing the number 1 in that box that states (number of payment).  I called into the company after my friend had 6 months of unauthorized charges onto his credit card from them.  The rep we spoke with said for me to pull up a copy of the agreement on my online account and so I did.  the copy i pulled up from the company website listed clearly as 1 payment written in ink.  The rep then told me the copy she had on her computer says 21 in that box.

This means the company recieved the signed and dated contract, scanned it and uploaded it to their online database, then for some stupid reason someone from their company wrote in a 2 next to the 1 making it 21. [continued below]....
.....  The rep we spoke with says the image she has looks clearly altered which could only have taken place after the company had possession of the contract.  At the same time i was on the phone with them, my roommate was on the phone with another rep and she said on her screen it had been blacked out in the section that lists how many credit card payments were authorized, this means they knowingly tried to cover up the fraud. The image was blacked out well before we brought this issue to their attention.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2011 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Financial-Services-Inc/Sherwood-Arizona-72120/ABC-Financial-Services-Inc-ILLEGAL-FRAUD-THE-COMPANY-HAS-COMMITTED-BY-HAND-ALTERING-CONT-780626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Financial Services, Inc

ABC Financial

AUTHOR: stephanie@abc - (United States of America)

Hello,
We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make your situation was handled properly.

I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post, however, should you have additional comments you would care to discuss, please email me at Stephanie.cook @abcfinancial.com.
Stephanie Cook
Data Research Analyst
ABC Financial Services, Inc.