Complaint Review: ABC Financial Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, February 23, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 10, 2012

• Reported By: Sheana — Pawtucket Rhode Island United States of America
ABC Financial Services, Inc.
PO Box 6800 Sherwood, Arizona United States of America

ABC Financial Services, Inc. ABC Financial- Workout World's Billing Company ILLEGAL CRIMES AGAINST CONSUMERS Sherwood, Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: ABC Financial

I joined Workout World several years ago. Recently, I suffered a foot injury and am under doctor's care. I am unable to exercise and I contacted ABC finanical to cancel my membership. I was told that they would need a written notice of cancelation and would need 30 days to process my request. I sent a letter by e-mail and by standard mail. I was immediately billed $39.99 and then received an e-mail from ABC financial that I need to make another payment of $24.99. How is this legal? The company not only charged me double my monthy gym fee ($39.99) but are also trying to charge me an additional fee of $24.99? Do not join Workout World! If you join this gym, this company will try to forever rip you off when you decide to cancel your membership!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2012 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Financial-Services-Inc/Sherwood-Arizona-72124/ABC-Financial-Services-Inc-ABC-Financial-Workout-Worlds-Billing-Company-ILLEGAL-CRIME-843539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Financial Services, Inc.

ABC Financial

AUTHOR: stephanie@abc - (United States of America)

Hello,
We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services and Work Out World was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make your situation was handled properly.

I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post, however, should you have additional comments you would care to discuss, please email me at Stephanie.cook@abcfinancial.com.
Stephanie Cook