Complaint Review: ABC Financial Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, April 12, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 16, 2012

• Reported By: Pam — Blanchard Oklahoma United States of America
ABC Financial Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 6800 Sherwood, Arkansas United States of America
  • Phone: 800 622 6290
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

ABC Financial Services, Inc. My gym membership was being auto-drafted from my checking account for 7 months AFTER gym had closed down! I was not notified! Sherwood, Arkansas

*UPDATE Employee: ABC Financial

I had signed contract with a local "Ladies Only" gym, (Ladies Workout Express, in Norman, OK) For several months, I was not able to attend.  When I called facility to inquire when my membership would expire, I was told that this gym had closed in September of 2011! I had set up payments to be auto-drafted from my checking account monthly, and they have been deducted for the past seven months, since closure of gym...I received no notice, written or otherwise. ABC Financial Services, Inc, in Sherwood, AR. , and Ladies Workout Express are Ripoff's!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2012 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Financial-Services-Inc/Sherwood-Arkansas-72124/ABC-Financial-Services-Inc-My-gym-membership-was-being-auto-drafted-from-my-checking-ac-867445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Financial Services, Inc.

ABC Financial

AUTHOR: stephanie@abc - (United States of America)

Hello,

We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make your situation was handled properly.

I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post, however, should you have additional comments you would care to discuss, please email me at Stephanie.cook @abcfinancial.com.

Stephanie Cook

Data Research Analyst

ABC Financial Services, Inc.